Camel milk and autism, the chemistry that has helped so many people. Autism is one of the most increasing disorders in the upcoming generation, mostly among teenagers. People who don’t know about autism, it’s a brain disorder in which one reduces the ability to perceive and socialize with others. Camel milk has the potential to cure this disorder. There are many examples of camel milk for autism, where parents have given camel milk to their child, and optimum results have been received overnight. It’s because camel milk autism recovery rate is much higher among children than teens.
But still, many children hate drinking milk, maybe yours, too. And that’s why you need to find some other way to give them the benefits of camel milk. Here are the top two camel milk recipes that your child will love to eat:
#1 Camel Milk Scones
Bored with your regular scones? If yes, then why don’t you give it a tasty twist by using camel milk in your recipe? Here’s how you can make delicious scones that your children will love to eat and won’t even recognise the taste of camel milk in it. But before moving to the baking procedure, first, know what all ingredients you should arrange for your dish:
- Half cup of camel milk
- One tablespoon of sugar
- 1-2 eggs
- One tablespoon of baking powder
- Two cups of flour
- Six tablespoons of unsalted butter
- One-fourth tablespoon of salt
Now when you have collected all your ingredients, it’s time to wear your apron and start baking. Follow the instructions given below carefully and do as we said:
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- Take a bowl and add flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in it(quantity, we have already mentioned above).
- Now melt your butter and add it in the bowl, too. Then mix all the ingredients in the bowl with the help of your fingertips, until it becomes dense.
- Take an egg, break it and add it into the same bowl along with the 2 cups of camel milk.
- Now stir the ingredients using a flat-bladed knife. And make a dough out of it.
- Place that dough on a surface that is light floured.
- Use a roller and roll it over your dough until it’s 4cm thick.
- Cut out scones with a fluffed or round cutter.
- Line paper straps in a row on your baking tray and place your scones in it.
- Using a brush, lightly rub camel milk on the scones
- Put the tray inside your preheated oven and bake your scones for about minutes until they turn light golden brown.
- Now call your children and make them taste this new delicious dish you made.
#2 Banana Almond Muffins With Camel Milk
Make your banana almond muffin more nutrients and mouth-watering by adding camel milk in its recipe. But most importantly, you can make your children consume camel milk in a tasty way to cure their autism super fast. Here’s the recipe:
This recipe can make up to 8 large muffins or 12 medium-sized ones.
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- Three ripe bananas
- Half cup of flour
- One cup of almonds
- Six tablespoons of a high-quality camel milk
- Three tablespoons of honey
- Two eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Now take a 12-cup or 8-cup muffin pan and grease it with butter.
- Take another bowl, cut the bananas into small pieces and put it all inside the bowl. Then mash it properly with a light hand so that the paste doesn’t become thick.
- Grab a bowl and fill it with baking powder, beaten eggs, vanilla extract, mashed bananas and organic camel milk. Make sure the quantity of all ingredients remains the same as suggested above.
- Stir all of them properly till it becomes a dense paste.
- Add the paste inside your muffin cups.
- Put the tray in your oven and bake it for about 25 minutes. Also, you can insert a toothpick inside every cup and wait till it comes out clean while baking.
- After that, turn OFF your oven and wait until the cups get cool.
- Take out the muffins from the cup and place them in a tray. Now call your
We are sure after eating all these dishes your children are going to ask you to make it again. Also, we recommend you to don’t share this fact that you have mixed camel milk in your dish. It’s because there are chances that your child may repeal eating that again.
These were the top two camel milk recipes that can help you to give your children the advantages of camel milk. If you find this blog useful, then share it with those whose children have autism.