Not all households are lucky to get clean water from their taps. If you’re one of the many people who have to rely on alternative methods to get clean water, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here are 10 easy ways to get clean water at home:
- Buy a water filter. There are many different types of water filters available on the market, so it’s important to do your research and find the one that’s best for your needs.
- Install a water softener. A water softener is a device that removes minerals like calcium and magnesium from your water, making it softer and easier to clean. There are companies that provide services like water softener installation in Salt Lake City and other cities in Utah.
- Use a Brita filter. If you don’t want to buy a whole water filter system, you can also buy a Brita filter to attach to your tap. This is a great option if you’re on a budget or if you only need to filter small quantities of water.
- Get a water pitcher with a filter. If you don’t want to install a water softener or attach a Brita filter to your tap, you can also buy a water pitcher with a built-in filter. This is a great option if you want to be able to filter large quantities of water quickly and easily.
- Drink bottled water. If you don’t want to filter your own water or buy a pitcher with a filter, you can always drink bottled water. This is a great option if you’re on the go or if you don’t have access to clean water at home.
- Install a reverse osmosis system. A reverse osmosis system is a great way to get clean water at home. It filters out contaminants like lead and arsenic, making your water safe to drink.
- Drink rainwater. If you live in a place that gets a lot of rain, you can collect the rainwater in a rain barrel and use it to drink or wash dishes. Make sure that the rainwater is free of contaminants before drinking it. You can boil the water to kill any bacteria or parasites that may be present.
- Use a water distiller. A water distiller is a device that boils water and separates the pure water from the impurities. This is a great option if you’re looking for a way to get clean water without using a filter.
- Drink purified water. If you don’t want to install a water filter or a reverse osmosis system, you can always buy purified water. This is a great option if you’re looking for a way to get clean water without doing any extra work.
- Use a water purifier. A water purifier is a device that removes bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants from your water. This is a great option if you’re looking for a way to get clean water without using a filter or a distiller.
No matter which method you choose, getting clean water at home doesn’t have to be difficult. Just pick the option that’s best for you and get started!